We are dedicated to providing the most technologically advanced security service in the industry . We focus on risk while allowing our clients to focus on their success .
The need for private contract security services has never been greater. Crime does not have a zip code and no one is immune. With violent crime on the rise in our country , and economic decline nationwide you can no longer afford to be unprepared.
Is your current security service inadequate & ineffective ?
Ask yourself this question:
Would I entrust the safety of my family to my current security provider?
If your answer was not instant then it is time to move forward.
Make the change to the most technologically advanced agency in the great state of Indiana .
Instant Real Time Critical Incident Mapping
Confidential detailed reports sent to the clients instantly via hand held devices. Report would include photos as well as video & audio of each incident.
30 Years Of Combined Management Experience & Effective Tactics
Clients benefit from our extensive background and experience.
On - Site Protection Agents
Uniformed or Covert , Armed or Unarmed Protection Agents
24/7 patrol, AM patrol, and PM patrol. Continuous or Hourly
Foot Patrols , Vehicle Patrols , Bike Patrols
Short or Long Term Contracts Available , Including Our New Month to Month Program
Residential, Commercial , Private Sector , Government Sector
Exclusive Response Agent " Silent Witness Initiative "
This state of the art program increases the proficiency & accountability of our protection agents. While at the same time decreasing the liability for all parties.
Ongoing Professional Training Includes :
1. FORMS TRAINING
2. GENERAL SERVICE TRAINING
3. INCIDENT MAPPING TRAINING
4. USE OF FORCE TRAINING
5 . INITIAL CLIENT INTERACTION TRAINING
6. RESIDENT / VISITOR INTERACTION TRAINING
7. SURVIVAL TRAINING
8. LAW ENFORCEMENT / EMS / FIRE INTERACTION TRAINING
9. O.C. DEPLOYMENT TRAINING
10. O.C. RETENTION TRAINING
11. "SILENT WITNESS" TRAINING
12. TRESPASS PROCEDURE TRAINING
13. WEAPONS RETENTION TRAINING
14. CIVIL COURT TESTIMONY TRAINING
15. CRIMINAL COURT TESTIMONY TRAINING
16. PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE INTERACTION TRAINING
17. REAL TIME SCENARIO TRAINING
18. "SECURE SCENE" TRAINING
19. UNIFORM PRESENTATION TRAINING
20 . CONFLICT RESOLUTION TRAINING
21. LOSS OF POWER TRAINING
22. RESIDENTIAL BLACK OUT TRAINING
23 . PROACTIVE INITIATIVES TRAINING
24. ACTIVE SHOOTER UNARMED DEFENSIVE TRAINING
25. ACTIVE SHOOTER ARMED DEFENSIVE TRAINING
26. RESTRICTIVE BREED TRAINING
27. RENT ROLL TRAINING
28. STRA 10 - CODE TRAINING
29. PHYSICAL TACTICS TRAINING
30. HANDS OFF DETAINING TACTICS TRAINING
31. ABUSED CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES TRAINING
32. INTOXICATION TRAINING
33. TACTICAL RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL CLEARING TRAINING
34. IDENTITY THEFT TRAINING
35. CRIME WATCH PRESENTATION TRAINING
36. BLOOD BORNE PATHOGENS TRAINING
All before being deployed to your property .
Do you need Law Enforcement Professionals?
We Also Contract Certified Indiana Law Enforcement Professionals as needed .
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Thank you for your interest in exploring new employment opportunities .
You can fill out an application at our office Monday - Friday from 8 am to 8 pm .
Uniforms & Equipment Provided
This position requires you to have & or pass :
Valid Indiana Gun Permit (IF APPLYING FOR ARMED PATROL OFFICER POSITION)
Valid Driver's License ( REQUIRED FOR PATROL POSITIONS ONLY)
Pass a Pre Employment Drug Test
Pass Background Check
Have Open Availability
Have A Smart Phone
3737 North Meridian Street , Suite 509 Indianapolis, Indiana 46208, United States
08:00 am – 08:00 pm